Outdated Kitchen? Need more living space?
Whether you are combining rooms to create an open floor plan, re-purposing existing space within your home, or adding square footage, renovations and additions can offer the greatest value for your budget. With our vast experience in residential building and site development, Vazac Contracting performs home renovations and additions with the same level of quality control and customer satisfaction that we build into our new homes. We have experience in renovating, expanding, and refinishing everything from entire homes to single rooms.
Vazac Contracting specializes in renovations of all kinds including full home renovations, kitchens, baths, interior accents, and basements.
Below are a few examples of our renovation and addition projects:
- Kitchens: Your kitchen is no longer simply used for mealtime, it’s now the center of the household used for social gatherings, meals, homework, … Whether you want to convert your space to a more open floor plan or expand to build your dream kitchen, kitchen renovations and additions are a great way to add a the usable space you need for your everyday activities.
- Bathrooms: Have you outgrown your bathroom, but don’t have the space to install that great dual sink vanity? Expanding your bath may be just what you need to create that perfect relaxing space. If you crave luxury, we can add the amenities that you desire, including Jacuzzi tubs, radiant heat, glass enclosed showers, body sprays, custom cabinetry, natural stone finishes, and much, much more.
- Dormers & Second Floor Extensions: One of the most budget friendly methods of adding space to your home is the addition of a second floor. By adding a second floor or dormers, you are significantly increasing your square footage while maintaining the footprint of your home.
- Master Bedroom Suites: Giving a fresh look while adding some much needed space to your master bedroom can help you create the perfect retreat and add value to your home. A master bedroom with a fresh look not only feels good, it can give you a return on your investment (ROI) between 40-80%.
- Basement Refinishing: A finished basement is a cost-effective way to add value and recreational living space to your home. A finished basement project is a much less expensive alternative to building an addition by using existing square footage. Vazac Contracting will work with you from concept to the finishing touches to give you the best end product!.